Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Counting Down and Catching Up

I think it's like 18 days or so till it starts. I still have nothing- no plot, no character, no clue. Ok well I do have a title: Endless Night. It just popped into my head. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, and it might change (like 50 times) but its a start. Part of me wants to go out and buy a shiny new notebook to start plotting and planning but really, I know the truth. No notebook or journal however much it speaks to me, is going to help write this sucker. I just gotta start thinking about it. Use whatever i have available to plan- napkins, my commonplace book, my iphone, my arm... anything.

I also need to work on tomodachi-zine, and play catch up on a couple of TV shows.

Speaking of TV shows, last night's HIMYM was great as always, but the icing on the cake was THIS - they actually made a website for the music and picture show Marshall made Robin and Barney after their couples date. I'm telling you, seing Barney and Robin together makes me fall for Barney that much more. I didn't think it was possible to love him even more...

DFTBA
Keep each other safe, Keep faith (and all that other Mother Jazz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.