Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time Gone By and Future Plans.

After my totally awesome trip to WDW (except for the heat and coming home sick- damn you Florida) I have ended up back at school, Health test today (i hope i get a B at least) have to make up a Geo test, and catch up on online homework. Plus I need to (finally) watch Watchman. And clean up my room- I think my laundry is mutating again.

Last week on Sunday, I went to Disneyland. My friend was going with her friends from work to check out the new Halloween stuff going on and she invited me too. So I got to see the new Fireworks show and ride Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy. The fireworks were cool, except we were way back in Main Street (so not my Idea cause I always stand close to the castle) so I want to go back so that I can get a better look at the globe with Jack's and all the Villain's faces and also see Zero fly from up close. The fireworks were very Similer to WDW's Hallowishes, but we have that cool globe thing...

Ghost Galaxy was meh. Not worth the 65 min wait. In the beginning it was cool but there was just the one creature swiping at you over and over again, and it got old fast. As far as Space Mountain Promos go I like Rockin' Space Mountain a lot better. BUT, at night, the white building itself is pretty badass. They have all these starange creepy lighting on the building that slowly changes in color and texture. This goes on for about 10 minutes, and then you get these roughly 30 second moments of something happening to space mountain. Like something on the inside puching the building with so much force that it is cracking. Or something is slashing at the building or an alien invasion seems to be occuring, or strange lights are moving up... seriously cool.

I also FINALLY saw Murphy during Fantasmic! (Murphy being the nickname of the Dragon that was suppose to debut at the beginning of Summer for SummerNightastic) a little stiff but it is so great to see Maleficant actually turn into a dragon! and it is nice to see a really well created dragon, as opposed to the previous version, Bucky, who, bless her soul, was nothing more then a really cool looking head, a crane, and a lot of fabric...

Oh, so I've done it- for the 1st time ever I'm going to participate in National Novel Writing Month that happens every year in November. 50,000 in 30 days or 1,667 words a day. Thats roughly 175 pages. So a short Novel (or Novela). I don't know what I'm going to write about, but I think it will be Fantasy genre. Maybe soemthing like Kyo Kara Maoh where the "chosen one" is sent to live on Earth and then must return to their world to save it. I know for sure it will be a female protagonist... i can't pre write anything before November but i can think and plan... and create characters and then make friends with them and imagine how they will react to my life and see how different they are. Especially the protagonist, whoever she is...

Its a good thing I don't have to start until November, cause i have roughly 15 days to write not only my comic review for Tomadachi-zine.com, but also i want to finish my review of Geek Out Loud podcast (the official podcast of geekoutonline.com), and I need to write a short scary story for the Halloween issue... no clue what to do for that, maybe a haunted house story...

Well in any case that's life for now. Its gonna get crazy in like 5 seconds so I'm heading out. Peace out, y'all

DFTBA
Keep each other safe, Keep faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.