Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Counting Down

Its just about 4pm... my flight is at 10:15pm tomorrow night, which gives me... 30 hrs and 15 minutes before i'm on a plane heading to Florida and WDW!!!! I'm half way through with packing and i 'm 3/4s finished with cleaning my room. Just the desk area and vacuuming left. Which is good cause mom has threatened to clean my room if I leave for Florida and its a mess. And her idea of cleaning my room is to take everything she thinks is messy, ie anything not bolted down, and pile it on my bed. And i'm coiming home at 9pm. The last thing I want to do at 9pm is have to clean in order to sleep. fuck that. so i'm cleaning now. Well, obviously not now, rght now i'm typing and listening to music.

30 hrs and 14 minutes...

I also need to finish my article for the Webzine I'm a writer for http://www.tomodachi-zine.com

And I want to finish up my History homework so I don't have to worry about it while I'm on the trip.

I bought a kensingtion portable iphone charger to take with me, so that if my phone's battery dies i can just plug in the kensington and be set. I have a couple of friends who used it at Comic-Con and loved it. And it wasn't one of the $90 ones either so thats a plus.

30 hrs and 10 minutes... times like these I wish I owned a DeLorean...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.