Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The End

It's Wednesday, we leave Florida today. It'll be nice to be back in LA with weather I'm familiar with, and my own room and bed. I want to begin feeling out who'd want to go to Disneyland with me and when (hopefully soon). I want to get back into the groove of my life. I guess the fact that I'm not dreading real life means this vacation did a good job of relaxing me but not making me wish my life were different. After all, vacations are temporary few and far in between.
But enough about that. The trip itself was great! We hit all four parks and saw the shows and rode the rides, and had great food too! My absolute favorite ride was Rock 'n Rollar Coaster at Hollywood Studios and my favorite park? Well, that ones a bit harder to answer because each park had something amazing and something meh. But I guess my fave would be either Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.
It was cool to compare DLR with WDW seeing which park did what better (or worse) and how the same idea ends up very differently. I think that while no park is better then the other (after all they each have their pluses and minuses) I still am happy to be closer to Disneyland. Maybe it's a comfort thing, or because DL is easier to manage, I'm not sure. And again I've been to DLR many many times and this is only my first trip to WDW- maybe if I had the opportunity to visit both parks a lot my mind would change. But right now I can say that Disneyland still has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.