Friday, September 11, 2009

Walt Disney World

So I'm going on a 6 day trip, I'm leaving Thursday night and I'm SOOOOO excited!! Its my first time going, and I'm going with one of my closest firends, Choster. We have a general plan of attack (reservations for reataurants, which park we're visiting on what day, what we NEED to see *country bears* and what to avoid *um... alomost nothing?* etc), but the tiny tidbits are left to adventure, but here are some things I personally need/want to check out or do:

1. Goodnight Kiss (the cinderella castle lights up at the end of the day apparently)

2. Buy a WDW pin- I don't trade for them at DL cause it seems weird to have a pin for something I've never seen...

3. Autographs!- I need to get an autograph book and get the autographs of WDW Mickey, Minnie, and all the rest

4. Get a first time badge

5. Pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

6. Firworks shows, fantasmic! and what ever pareade they have going (oh wait, the parade is that dance party isn't it? hmm, scratch that.)

Obviously there are rides too, but you know, duh. of course i'm going on thoses. these are just the extra stuff i'm looking forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.