Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Car Troubles and Comics

It's all grey and cold (for me) right now, so I've brought out my Slytherin scarf which makes me happy. Which is nice cause apparently locking my keys in the car is the new leaving my headlights on... This is the second time in 2 weeks. In fact it happened exactly last week. Comic Book Day us apparently not a good day for my car and I... :-/ The really sucky part is that I have no clue where my spare keys have gone so, again, I have to call AAA unless Campus Police can do something about it...

In other news some more of DC's new 52 are out today. I'm picking up Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Supergirl, and from not DC I'm getting TMNT. Unlike last week, I'm very excited about all the comics I'm picking up today and I've already read a good review for Batman #1 so, yay! I really hope they don't screw up Catwoman though. That line about how she's "obsessed" with Batman still pisses me off a bit. If she's obsessed with him then he's equally obsessed with her. They act like it's just CW who can't stop thinking about it... Ok, so more then just "a bit" pissed off...

Work tonight. I'm food running which is a pretty easy shift. I just hope the new manager isn't there. He annoys me. Although I admit new managers always annoy me, I don't like having to impress them from scratch, and he does things differently, and he hovers, and if I hear "in my old restaurant we..." one more time I will scream.

Although he does remind me of Hank Green which makes me feel guilty for not liking him...

Professor is late, and the more time goes by with him not showing up, the more I hope he doesn't show and we can leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.