Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Postcrossing Update

So I've been doing this postcard thing. Its from this site http://www.postcrossing.com where the idea is you send postcards to random people from around the world and in return you receive postcards from other randome people from different places around the world. I like this site cause, as readers of this blog know, I'm not a constant enough person to penpal back and forth to a single person for very long. With postcrossong, I say a little with words, but more with pictures. I love seeing the different postcards from around the world, all these places I will never see.

Anyways I let it fall by the wayside a bit since November with the holidays and such so today I decided to get caught up. I registered the cards I had receive but hadn't yet listed, and then I used my remaining 6 international stamps to get more addresses to send to. This time around I got people in Australia, Finland, Russia, The Netherlands, Austria, and The Republic of Belarus. Tomorrow I need to stop by the post office and pick up more stamps for international postcards. I have stamps for US shipping and Mexico/Canada but I have yet to get an address from anywhere in Mexico or Canada. But I'm so looking forward to the day when I do! I'll have a little party in my head!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.