Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aaaand I Fail

I completely meant to blog for day two, too. But I was gonna finish cleaning and get through the first disc of Doctor Who Series two first. And then I did finish those and decided that sleeping would be great... somewhere between all that I completely forgot about BEDA :(


Well anyways c'est la vie! I'll try to not forget anymore! And I'm not gonna let one little misstep destroy the whole thing for me either, so...


Except I have NO clue what to blog about. I went to work, heard some intense gossip, so intense I won't even speak of it after this, went to the park to eat my food, went to costco, got two DVDs, and went home.


Ok well, the park! My friend Robin gave me the idea cause during her lunch she'll head out to the park closest to her to eat and read. And I got my food from work, but I didn't want to eat it in the kitchen or take it home cause I do that all the time, so I figured I'd take a page from Robin's book and just go to the park. Thankfully I have a blanket in the trunk of my car so I was able to enjoy it without breaking out into a rash... I'm reading Live and Let Die (2nd James Bond novel) so I was out in the warm sunshine with a delicious Burger Melt and a good book watching all the kids around, the lady with her little chihuahua mix, the boys tossing a football around, all the birds flitting to and fro. It was nice. I'm gonna have to do that again soon.


I definitely need to do things like that more. Stuff like go on more hikes, watch the sun set, hang out at the beach. I always say the best thing about CA is the genuine mix of city and nature... time to take advantage of that.


So, question: what type of natury things do you guys enjoy?

see ya tomorrow
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.