Thursday, August 5, 2010

You know what sucks? Having the bugs of Summer without proper Summer weather...

I cannot believe I forgot to Blog again!! Sooo unfair.


Anyways, I have an ortho appointment today. I've been rocking the purple and yellow (laker colors) since my last appointment but I think it's time to change... I had Slytherin colors before but I want to try something new... Maybe red and white? Or black and blue? Purple and green for something really crazy? Sigh I'll figure it out.


I've been watching the same two Scott Pilgrim vs The World trailers over and over again and I so cannot wait for the movie so I can finally watch it! And I hate that unlike everyother movie out there they didn't release the soundtrack like months in advance. The music is gonna be very important in this movie since scotts in a band...


Well it's running late- gotta get ready. Catch you all later!


Dftba

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.