Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Day Off

     Ok so bare with me cause I'm blogging while I watch Doctor Who which may not be my smartest idea... 

     I didn't have work today, which was nice and also...

     Ooh, the Doctor made a reference to the Muppet Movie! SQUEE!!

     Ok, anyways, since i had the day off and my room was somewhat clean (definitely cleaner then normal) i basically got to wake up late, watch some tv (Raiders of the Lost Ark), then I went to the movie theaters to rewatch Scott Pilgrim and it was still just as awesome as it was opening day! I also had to stop by Barnes and Noble to return the Nook i had borrowed. You know,sad battery aside, I'm gonna miss that nifty device... oh well...

     Sweet, a werewolf story on Doctor Who!

     Anyways, tomorrow I have work But I plan on hitting the beach before hand, cause finally, finally, finally, Finally, we had summer weather! 

     It was in the high 70's today and its supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow! I guess it was too early to call it The Summer That Never Was, hope the trend continues!

     DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.