Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEDA #... uh... I lost track.

I saw Scoot Pilgrim vs The World last night. Sooo much fun! All I can think about is when can I go and see it again! The soundtrack sounds a lot cooler after you can see bow the music is used. I loved Envy! If she were a real singer in our world I would totally be a fan!

Right now the whole family is at my home to. Elevrate my cousin's birthday. It's fun having everyone here. Watching movies, telling stories, catching up, and eaten good food. Sometimes it's nice having such a large family.

...

...

...

Yeah... No clue what else to say, which is ridiculous! In high school I was always writing away... Now, I can barely string 2 sentences together that don't bore me to death... le sigh hopefully the more I blog the better I'll get at this. Just don't expect too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.