Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Watchin Doctor Who

     So a short post tonight as I am in the middle of a very creepy episode of Doctor Who and I'm in the middle of dinner too.

     Ok, seriously, is that Satan in a planet next to a black hole in space? So Hell isn't below us after all but father away then we ever imagined? And I'm sorry but we better get the Tardis back soon, I miss it already!

     Anyways, what to blog about...
    
     Wait what? IDA YOU IDIOT! That thing, that Beast claims to be Satan and you want to get a closer look? Dude RUN LIKE HELL!!!

     Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, blog...

     Ooh, I have an hour left to post this so I don't miss a day. Its kind of exciting being able to blog for consecutive days... Although I still find myself wishing this blog was more then my public diary...

     Ok I'm heading out cause Doctor Who is too good!!!

     DFTBA

     (And I've cried like 3 times already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.