Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day off

     So after church the 'rents and I went to ross and I ended up buy two new pair of shoes. Not cause I need them or cause they're for work but just cause they were cute. One pair are grey ankle boots with 3 buttons on the side, its got this really nice victorian touch to it that just tickles me, and these black peek-a-boo heels that are like 3 inches tall, which for me is tall. Thankfully, its also on a platform so its easier to walk on, but seriously i cannot wait to take them out for a spin, hopefully my friend Cassandra will have Friday so we can go dancing!

     Ugh, I really want some chips. Something really salt and lemony, an maybe even spicy... sadly Dad is cooking right now so I can't sneak out and buy some. That's probably for the best though, I really should be at least trying to eat even slightly healthy... but its sooo easy to just buy a bag of chips or heat up some noodles instead of taking time to, like, make a sandwich... (Man! I am lazy!)

     Although I do have this very easy recipe for Avocado Cucumber soup, two things i really, really love (and they both go well with lemons!). Which is great for summer weather since its not a soup you heat up. Although... its not like this summer has been so unbearable that I'm dying for something cold, we have yet to move past the spring weather of high 60's and low 70's except for one week early in the season. Seriously from this point on Summer '10 will be known as The Summer that Never Was. I've only been to the beach once and I didn't get into the water, its been to windy and the water is too cold for me, without the intense heat its not pleasurable... stupid climate change, it almost makes me wish for global warming to come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.