Friday, April 15, 2011

Ahhhhhh!!!

I have nine minutes before I need to clock back in and since I don't get off the clock till midnight that means I have less then 10 minutes to post a Blog!!!!!!!

*head explodes*

Much like is been threatening to do all night. I only had one patio to use for reservations and 3 over large parties. Since our restaurant is small that means most of my table were being saved for the reservations instead of sat with parties waiting, which means we had to give people high quote times, which mean most parties don't stay cause who wants to wait an hour to be sat, which means we have less people buying food, which means we have less sales, which means less money to spend on employees, which mean less hours to give out, which means my paycheck is smaller... OMG!!!!

I have a headache...

DFTBA

1 comment:

  1. Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is optional.  ~M. Kathleen Casey

    True dedication should always be rewarded! I'm glad you've been keeping up the daily posts. May you have all the success you truly deserve. -Denis (aka SatelliteFeed on Twitter.)

    PS: When are you free for an appearance on my podcast again? Donna Noble fans need to represent before the premiere!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.