Monday, April 25, 2011

Time for Blogging

The problem is that I have all these ideas for what I want to blog about, but then I never give myself enough time to blog, so then I'm stuck speed blogging when, like tonight, I've just gotten home from work, or days when I blog during my half-hour breaks at work.

Of course, I'm operating on the assumption that if I gave myself loads of time to write the blog I would actually use it to, you know, write the blog, and not kill al my time surfing online and checking twitter "for inspiration" Le Sigh.

I have this app on my computer called Freedom that I downloaded for NaNoWriMo that basically kills your internet for the amount of time you want it to up to 10 hours. So basically you can type away for say half an hour or even longer and no chance to go online and browse facebook. If I ever get more then 30 minutes to post I think I will try it out...


DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.