Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So late...

But I really don't want to fail BEDA!!! Especially since this is the longest streak I've ever had! So today's Stats:

Breakfast: tea (English breakfast), scrambled eggs, orange juice, 2 oranges, and toast.

Clean: Not even a little. I completely fail at beng an adult

Reading: nope. Which is silly cause I'm reading another book By Carlos Ruiz Zafon called The Angel's Game which is so far very intriguing...

Watch: disc 3 and part of disc 4 of Friend's season 3. The Rachel/Ross breakup is still way intense.

Lunch: Ramon Noodle and juice. Completely undoing the good of breakfast, but that's normal for me...

Clothes: work clothes- black pants, black top. BJ's has completely ruined me for wearing black, the bastards.

Podcasts: so so behind but almost done with the back log of Views From a Longbox and it feels good go be listening to comic talk again.

Spending: well there's the plus of paying my phone bill, but the slight negative of buying a camcorder... Thankfully only $100 and takes SD cards instead of internal memory, which I just don't agree with...

Work: alright, but fellow host turning all crazy bitchy like, well, me, was quite bizarre. Thankfully she her shift was finished quickly after.

Tomorrow: late shift so I plan to clean. Will try to go running, want to eat healthier then I have been. AND NOT SPEND ANY $!!!!!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.