Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning? Yeah Right...

So I have a lot of laundry that I need to deal with. The problem is that it's all clean and it's taken over my bed- so when I went to bed last night I had to curl up near the head cause everything else was covered in clothes... and of course, despite that I had the whole day free and didn't start work till 6, did I put my clothes away? No. I did about half, but between errands, in n out*, watching Scott Pilgrim and lazing about, I did not finish. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more efficient.

I went to the library today to return 3 books- Geek High, My Double Life, and Ten Things I Hate About Me, and recheck out: Cirque Du Freak 5, and Geek Magnet. I also went to target today cause with my new very short hair style, I needed pomade to style it, which is basically wax. Problem is, most sculpting waxes for girls are made with high shine, and I really didn't think that'd be a good look for me since I work in a restaurant. The only low shine I found was called Fiber and made by American Crew, which is the official supplier for Men. Although I've always felt that for the most part guys have better stuff, like razors, and shirts, and jeans... apparently hair care as well. What next? Make-up? LOL.

Work Today was alright. Its generally a short shift when I Food Run** but today it was really short- I only worked 3 hours. And since it was relatively slow today I doubt I'll make more then $20 today... ah well. To tell you the truth I wasn't really feeling it today anyways. I did however score a bottle of Barefoot Moscato since Stephanie doesn't drink.

Tomorrow I'll clean, but I work a full shift so I'll have to finish by 3... Here's hoping!

DFTBA

* not that I regret going to in n out :)
** especially since the girl I work with, Stephanie, really pushes to get me home early so she can keep most of the tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.