Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Old bosses' New Bosses'...

It's way too hot to spend on a computer blogging. Or even on a phone. I wish I didn't work tonight or I would totally be at the beach and in the water... As it is I spent today running errands and driving around. Sadly not with the top down, since the top can't come down, but windows down for sure!!

Days like these make me want to go and do outdoorsy things like hiking, which is insane, cause if I hike in this heat I'm liable to get dehydrated and unable to move in the middle of nowhere. Been there, done that, not fun. But I'm gonna have to end up at the beach and soon, otherwise, I'll go mad.

So at work, two managers left to different BJ's. Sadly they were 2 of the sane ones, and one of those was my absolute favorite Eugene* who was fun to flirt with... We're apparently getting this new girl who's worked every position and has moved up to become a manager. From what I heard she's fantastic, but the only thing I want to know is if she'll like me. All the other managers do which means they're usually willing to give me my days off when I ask for them. If she doesn't like me she can completely ruin a good thing... Not that I can, like, get away with murder, if I mess up or don't do a good job they're not afraid to let me know** but since I do a good job and they can trust me it's easy for me to say: "hey can I get more hours?" or: "can I get next Friday off? It's my birthday" In any case, apparently I'm gonna be able to meet her today as it's her first day... I'll keep y'all posted.

DFTBA!

*like the penguin Muppet :)
**sometimes in loud voices

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.