Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I got a lot to say, I got a lot to say, I got a lot to say. I can't remember now, I can't remember now, I can't remember now

I wonder what would happen if Dr House from House MD met Dr Lightman from Lie To Me...

Anyways. Even though Thursdays are my usual (and only) day off I'm going in tomorrow to do the bookeeping. I usually do that on weekends, but the girl who takes care of it Mon-Fri needs a day off since she's been getting sick*. Its not too bad though, its a slightly higher pay and it's only 4 hours and the best part? I don't deal with guests :) They asked me to also cover take-out but honestly I couldn't... I still need to clean my room** and honestly I was waay looking forward to getting to wear some color instead of all black...

So these days anytime I see a plane, all I can think is "Come July, that'll be me..." I'm still surprised I'm gonna get to go. I'm mentally thinking of what I need to pack, how to avoid too much luggage, how much it'll cost to ship things home... just a lot of little things. squee. really, just, squee!

The only thing I'm worried about is my cat. He hates it when I leave. And apparently he meows all night when I'm not home, he still sleeps in my room even when I'm not there. And of course when I get back he'll avoid me for like 3 days until he forgives me. The cat, Eros, started out as being my sister's. But for some reason Eros chose me, and really doesn't like anyone else except maybe my mom.

There's not much going on, I might hit the beach tomorrow, and I might catch some Doctor Who with Robin since we've still only seen the Christmas episode of Season 2...

Since I gotta be up all hella early I'm turning in now. Catch you all later!

DFTBA

*as prescribed by her Doctor, lucky duck...
** There's a very good chance my room will never be clean again. I've accepted that, mom, however, sure hasn't.

1 comment:

  1. July is not that far away right?
    I know you live close to the beach, but that doesn't make me be less jealous that you get to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.