Monday, April 4, 2011

Mostly about Teefury

I sadly did not take any time today to think of what I wanted to blog about. And outside of classes and work I didn't do much. I did buy a pair of black denim jeans, and I don't think I've ever owned a pair of black denim jeans before... I also got my doctor who/ the beatles tee from teefury so that was a plus! I also bought the doctor who shirt TeeFury is selling till tomorrow night. It's a Doctor Who and Star Wars mash up. And I'm not complaining or anything, but TeeFury really does love their mashups, don't they? They're also apparently gonna sell a Torchwood one right after the DW/SW one and Since I'm almost done with season 2 I'm very excited to see what they create! I wish today's post had more substance, especially since tomorrow I work a full shift tomorrow, so I may have to do a quick post if I want to keep my streak going... ah well, It's only the 1st week, there's still plenty of chances for brilliance :)

DFTBA

1 comment:

  1. I like TeeFury, just wished paypel wasn't that crappy so I could buy some of their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line and save a kitten... or you know, make a fangirl happy.